Monday, July 21, 2008

A Summer's Day

Hi friends! Today is a beautiful, perfect summer day in PDX -- in the 70's, of course no humidity and no bugs -- a prime example of why we love this city!!!

My son went to away-camp today, and my tweenaged girl headed to tennis camp. Of course, I worked out and headed on MAX to work. I am working (again somehow) with my husband. I helped him start his office here 14 years ago, which was a great way to put my master's degree to work. Then I had little ones who required all of my attention and energy. I have emerged from Babyland, and can fathom working 20 hours a week. It is great to be back in the work force, wearing 'girl clothes,' riding the MAX train -- being in the adult world for a bit. And every day, coming home. Ahhhh... so now it's time to make a fantastic dinner!

No comments: